We’re interviewing now for our new store opening in Boca Raton!
We are looking for passionate full time leaders who can deliver results through developing others and driving sales.
The Container Store’s approach to leadership includes COACHING to improve performance through gracious COMMUNICATION, ACCOUNTABILITY in goal setting and VISIONARY LEADERSHIP. Our FULL TIME LEADERS in the store focus on SALES, SALES TRAINING, VISUAL MERCHANDISING and INVENTORY ACCURACY. Each leader is responsible for partnering with the General Manager and Store Managers to help develop the SKILL LEVEL, TALENT and IMPACT of all team members.
- We’re seeking strong SALES leaders who have a passion for and a commitment to sales as a profession/career and actively works on improving selling skills every day.
- Must be able to quickly establish effective connections with a wide diversity of customer types while thinking creatively about uses for our products to accomplish solution-based selling.
- Possesses strong selling skills, anticipating the needs of customers and then implementing the appropriate action or solution.
FULL-TIME VISUAL MERCHANDISING
- We’re seeking a customer and brand focused professionals to be responsible for the VISUAL presentation of the store, clearly conveying our organized brand to our customers.
- Leads and directs the setup of campaigns in support of marketing initiatives.
- Ensures Perfect Product Presentation, which includes straightening, down stocking, signage accuracy, prop samples, dusting and cleaning.
FULL-TIME SALES TRAINER
- We’re seeking a strong training professional who is committed to training, possesses dynamic selling skills and has outstanding training and development skills to support our company initiatives, campaigns and special events.
- The primary responsibility is to develop the staff’s selling skills by being on the salesfloor to coach and provide constructive feedback. In addition, they are also responsible for preparing and delivering sales, product and store systems training, supported by our corporate training department.
- Is an active member of the stores sales team, with strong salesfloor awareness, anticipating the needs of customers.
FULL-TIME INVENTORY COORDINATOR
- We’re seeking an experienced retail professional with strong time management skills, the ability to multi-task and the capacity to create strong partnerships within the store, our Main Office and Distribution Center.
- Partners with the General Manager and Store Managers to develop a strong sense of inventory awareness through impromptu conversations and coaching of employees.
- Responsible for performing a range of daily inventory-related tasks that ensure timely, accurate replenishment of merchandise.
Are you the one?
We are seeking retail professionals, training experts, inventory specialists and vision-oriented leaders who are passionate, strategic, motivated and focused in their approach to developing a team to drive the business.
The Container Store promotes a smoke-free, drug-free environment. EOE.
Click to view physical requirements.