Read more about the position then apply.
|Location:||ORLANDO, FL US|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Container Store’s core competency is providing astonishing customer service. Our unique store reporting structure relies on a dedicated team to support and execute our goals. Successful salespeople at The Container Store drive sales by building selling relationships with customers that result in fulfilling customer’s storage and organization needs. In addition, all employees are responsible for supporting and executing the company’s merchandising vision.
· Possesses strategic leadership, time management and organization skills.
· Is a retail professional or vision-oriented leader who is passionate, strategic, motivated and focused in his/her approach to team development and business growth.
· Is dedicated to learning from others, constantly shares information and asks questions.
· Has a desire to lead by example with a grace of authority, embracing and adapting to change and maintaining respect, dignity and compassion.
· Identifies, recruits and contributes to the development of strong leaders that will benefit the growth of the company.
· Is able to quickly establish effective relationships with employees and customers to ultimately drive sales.
· Possesses strong selling skills, including anticipating the needs of customers and implementing the appropriate action or solution.
· Takes pride in being a product knowledge expert and thinking creatively about uses for our products to accomplish solution-based selling.
· Exudes a positive attitude and sustains a contagious energy throughout entire shift.
· Is dedicated to supporting a safe working and shopping environment.
· Is committed to working shifts as scheduled and has flexibility to work additional hours and/or different hours based on changing needs of the business – including additional training and store meetings.
The Container Store promotes a smoke-free, drug-free environment. EOE.
Click to view